Omnibus Global Integrated Digital Marketing Communications In Nigeria

Entrepreneurial Autonomy

Let's Help You Grow Your Business Profits Using Marketing Techniques That Work!!  Solutions We Offer Include, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, SMS Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Website Search Engine Optimization, Online Content Marketing, Digital Advertising, Online Sales Promotion and Other Special Digital Marketing Communication Solutions. We Have Been Serving The Nigerian Market Since 2000.   Omnibus Global Marketing 18, Alafia Street, Off Nelson Cole Ave, Off Iju Road, Ifako-Ijaiye, Lagos. Email: Omnibuscompany@Yahoo.Com Whatsapp: 08185000488  Omnibus Global Marketing - Effective Integrated Digital Marketing

Regardless of the business you’re in, town you’re in, competitors you have, income you now have, your current wealth or lack thereof, regardless of any variable you can possibly name… you can have Autonomy.

In other words, if you will deliberately get in sync with how the Renegade Entrepreneurs think, talk, act, market and operate, then you can have the business success you desire.

And at the core of this is the philosophy of “Autonomy”. Which is doing…

What you want
With whom you want
When you want
For the price you want
And… only IF you want.
None of this requires any special intelligence, talent or skill, but, rather is the product of thinking and acting in very different ways from the way “normal” people think and act.

But the good news about Autonomy is, it’s not something you need any given level of income or success to begin doing. To put it another way, it means you don’t have to wait until you have a certain amount of money in the bank, a certain number of customers or clients, a specific amount of turnover, or any other arbitrary criterion you might have in your mind that will make it possible for you to decide to embrace Autonomy.

In fact, it’s true to say Entrepreneurial success is a result of Autonomy, and not the other way around, counterintuitive as it may seem. Because while you’re stuck doing things the old way, you simply don’t have the time or opportunity to achieve extraordinary Entrepreneurial success – you’re too busy chasing your tail and trying to do things the “normal” way.

No, the truth is Entrepreneurial success is born of a decision to embrace Autonomy right NOW, even if it seems an impossibly mad thing to do.

And it isn’t easy, that’s true. It means doing something way outside your comfort zone. But it IS necessary.

After all, if you keep doing what you’ve always done… you’ll keep getting what you’ve always got; and if you keep doing what everyone else does… you’ll get the same as they get, too.

And, the fact is perhaps 99% of the wealth generated by Entrepreneurs is shared by perhaps just 1% of them; and the remaining 99% who DO think and act in “normal” ways… well, they get to fight and squabble over the 1% that remains.

Be warned – this can often take time.

It’s not going to happen overnight and it’s not for the faint hearted. It takes effort, determination and a willingness to get up off the ground one more time than you fall down – and fall down you will, because hard knocks and body-blows are just part of the cost of Entrepreneurial success.

But if you’re committed to success, there’s no reason you can’t achieve your Entrepreneurial goals.

Let's Help You Grow Your Business Profits Using Marketing Techniques That Work!!
Solutions We Offer Include, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, SMS Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Website Search Engine Optimization, Online Content Marketing, Digital Advertising, Online Sales Promotion and Other Special Digital Marketing Communication Solutions. We Have Been Serving The Nigerian Market Since 2000.
18, Alafia Street, Off Nelson Cole Ave,
Off Iju Road, Ifako-Ijaiye, Lagos.
Email: Omnibuscompany@Yahoo.Com
Whatsapp: 08185000488
- Effective Integrated Digital Marketing